skip to main content


- Must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Has to be current in classes
- Must have job offer before obtaining a permit

How to get a permit:

-Have job offer
-Call Oak Bridge and let us know your name and the name of your employer
-We will create an intent to employ minor form
-Pick up intent form and return it to your employer to complete
-Return completed form to Oak Bridge
-Recieve work permit
*Work permits must be renewed in Summer and at the beginning of school year

Work hours restrictions

Ages 16-17 
- 30 hours per week
- 4 hours Maximm per day Monday-Thursday
-8 hours Maximum per day Friday-Sunda
-5:00a.m. to 10 p.m. on school nights 
-5:00 am to 12:30 am. on any evening non-school day 

Are you a student, parent, or community member? Keep in touch with us: